40 East 64th. Street, Holland MI 49423 • Phone: (616) 392-1437 or (800) 968-2002
Steel Service Center
Custom Plate Burning
How We Serve
“Genzink Steel was able to provide first piece sample submissions for 24 parts on-time and achieve full approval status on their initial submission.” K.A. Mishawaka, IN
At Genzink Steel, we take pride in the quality of workmanship on all of the products we supply to our customers. We handle everything from single piece orders for new clients to higher volume production metal fabrication orders for repeat customers. When you order from us, you can rest assured that you’ll receive consistent quality, complete documentation and on-time delivery from our dedicated team handling metal fabrication in Michigan.
If you’ve never taken the time to consider how many industries rely on steel, you might be surprised. At Genzink Steel, it is our business to know, and we are familiar with the multiple industries that rely on talented steel fabricators. Whether you are in the rail industry looking for reliable brake arms, in the energy industry searching for quality generator frames, in the security industry in need of top-of-the-line armor plating, or in any of the other dozen industries that rely on steel, we are prepared and ready to meet and exceed your every need.
And more than that, we proudly employ hundreds of the hardest working professional metal fabricators in the nation. Our employees seek us out and stay with us for decades, knowing we care about them as much as we do our superior products. That care and trust shows in the work of our team members from our account managers to our welders, who are known for being extraordinarily responsive and detail-oriented.
To serve our valued clients with custom steel plate burning and steel fabrication, we have seamlessly integrated our total welding management, lean manufacturing systems and quality management to produce world class products. Additionally, we also offer an assembly service option to our metal fabrication customers. In short, we’ll do whatever we can to meet the needs and high expectations of our clients.
Quality Metal Fabrications & Welding Services
138,000 sq. Ft. Facility, Holland, MI
• Genzink Steel Improves Quality with New Romer Arm CMM
• Genzink Steel Increases Machining Capabilities and Capacity with New Sharp VMC
• Genzink Steel Announces John Maxson as Chief Executive Officer.
• Genzink Steel Presented with JOY Global Premier Supplier Award.
• Employee service award presented at September monthly update meeting.
• Genzink Steel congratulates Cam Short for being a MIOSHA Training Institute graduate.
• For the Second Year in a row Genzink Steel Makes The Fabricator Magazine’s Top
• Genzink Steel recognized as a JOY Global Premier Supplier at Annual Symposium.
• Genzink Steel increases sawing capabilities and capacity with new high speed saw.
• Genzink Steel receives Safety Award of Excellence from Archway Risk Control for
• Genzink Steel makes Fabricator Magazine's Top 40.
• Todd Johnson earns AWS certification to be a Certified Welding Inspector.
• The State of Michigan recognizes Sue Rollins and Todd Johnson, MIOSHA Training
Institute (MTI) Graduates at Michigan Safety Conference.
• Rich Zmuda and Genzink Steel Received Recognition from ESGR of the United States
Office of the Secretary of Defense.
• Genzink Steel increases machining capabilities with new VMC.
• Genzink Steel’s new robotic weld cell automates manufacturing process.
• Genzink employees participate in annual Day of Caring.
• Genzink Steel fabricator, Lou Rodriquez, makes second sculpture for Art Prize,
in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
• Genzink Steel, Holland Michigan, celebrates the production of 250th coal mining
• BuhlerPrince Inc. presents Genzink Steel with Platinum Supplier Award.
• Genzink Steel wins a national safety award at the FMA/CNA 2011 Safety Award Contest.
• Genzink Steel , Holland Michigan, is featured as the cover story in the March
addition of MiBiz.
• Genzink Steel in training for coatings certification.
• Genzink Steel helps to deliver fresh water to St. Joseph, Michigan.
• Genzink Steel adds a Wingliner to their truck fleet.
• Genzink Steel is an exhibitor at NDIA.